Block G2 is pivotally located between the M50 and N11 in an affluent South Dublin location approximately 12km south of Dublin City Centre.
The building is situated 200m from Bride’s Glen LUAS terminus which connects Cherrywood to Dublin City Centre by light rail in 40 minutes.
The surrounding area is an established office location with nearby occupiers including Dell, Friends First, Elavon and Covidien.
We currently have approx. 90,000 sq.ft available which can be split into 15,000 sq.ft or 30,000 sq.ft floor plates. Please see below for our contact details should wish to make enquiries.
Block G2 is a brand new detached modern office building comprising 11,156 Sq.m. over four floors with 218 basement car parking spaces. This building contains excellent, high quality specifications throughout, thereby creating the best possible working environment for occupiers.
Block G2 is currently fitted to shell and core standard. Therefore, any prospective tenant can have the building fitted out to their specific tailored needs. The deep floorplate configuration provides an extremely efficient and cost effective workspace to the end user.
- Raised Access Floors
- Suspended Ceiling System incorporating Recessed Lighting
- VRV Air Conditioning System
- 4 x 10 Person Passenger Lifts
- Floor boxes 1 per 10 Sq.m.
- Plastered and Painted Walls
- Shower and Changing Facilities
- Secure Basement Car Parking
- High Quality Male, Female and Disabled Toilet Accommodation
- High Specification Entrance Lobby
- Can be modified to suit Tenant Requirements